GODeeper Mobile & Backpack School of Worship
Overview of the SOW
The school consists of a 12-weeks long intensive training course and 12 weeks field assignment. In the first three months of school the students will receive theoretical and practical training. 6 weeks’ lectures will be held at the training center of YWAM Valdemārpils, where life in community will offer a great opportunity to apply the teachings and 6 weeks will be mobile and backpack in Baltic states (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania) and Israel.
Lectures with teachers and guest speakers from different nations and denominations / small group discussions / Bible Studies / one-on-one /work duties, meals, free time, / outreaches & seminars, / instruments, arts, video and voice lessons / songs presentations / 24 – prayer & worship, / daily worship and prayers, silent retreat.
- Knowing God in worship, intimacy with God, Heart of Father
- Character and lifestyle as a worshiper
- Understanding the work of the Holy Spirit in worship
- Biblical and Historical foundations in Worship, Biblical worship in Old + New Testament
- History of worship in the church and applying it’s lessons to today
- 24/7 house of prayer ministry, harp & bowl model of worship, sing the Word
- Intercession and the prophetic role of Worship
- Church Liturgy
- Singing of the Psalms through history
- Prophetic arts, arts and worship
- Video, photo and design in worship
- Worship in missions and evangelism
- Creative expressions
- Song writing & composition
- Multi- Cross Cultural and Interdenominational worship
- Returning to Our Roots – (learning about the Jewish roots/ Jewish Biblical Traditions and Feasts)
- Basics of Hebrew and Arabic Languages / worship in Hebrew and Arabic
- The Biblical grounds for worship,
YWAM Valdemarpils Training Center – Valdemarpils, Latvia; Baltic States & Israel
September 22, 2017 – March 9, 2018
Lecture phase: TBA
Successful completion of a DTS is required to attend the SOW
“GODeeper” School of Worship is not only for musicians, we are looking for painters, designers, video-makers, sound-engineers, dancers, and other artists whose desire is to share Love and change the world for God.
Psalm 96:3 “Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.”
It is a great opportunity to develop your ministry, gain valuable knowledge, meet experienced speakers and find new friends from various nations.
This is the third year when the school running in Latvia, and we believe that it will bring valuable changes for Latvia and our lives. The prayer of our hearts is that we would grow in deeper relationship with God through this school, as well as receive a biblical understanding and foundation for the worship ministry.
This is the second-level school of the University of the Nations (UofN), thus the prerequisite is a successful completion of Discipleship Training School.
If you have any questions about the school, or you’d like to apply, contact us right away!